Current Week Reading Assignments and Questions for Discussion
Week 6: 4/12/21
- T-1.47.1 - 48.9
- Review: Chapter 1, second half (miracles principles 42-50)
- T-2.I. The Real Meaning of Possession (paragraphs 1-12)
- If you really believed that expressing love was your function on earth, the way you could be most useful and constructive, and that expressing love depended on keeping yourself in a loving state of mind, what do you picture yourself doing to cultivate and maintain that state of mind?
- Have you ever given love to someone in some form, thinking you were being helpful, only to find that the other person didn’t experience it as helpful at all? Do any examples come to mind? Based on what you’ve now learned about how to give a miracle, is there anything you would do differently now?
- When you try to imagine miracle giving as your way of life, in the way just described, what comes up for you? What thoughts and feelings? Does it sound desirable, daunting, threatening--what?
As the Course says “One rule should always be observed: No one should be turned away because he cannot pay. No one is sent by accident to anyone. Relationships are always purposeful.” (P-3.III.6:1-3) If you have any concerns about the requested contribution at any point, please reach out to me so we can have a conversation.
Christina Manuilow, Be Well Therapeutics, PO Box 904, Woodstock, CT 06281